The fight continues.
Thanks to your generous support, Community Cancer Fund has been able to continue the fight against cancer across our region.
In the last year, a few highlights of our support include:
- Pediatric cancer support for patients through ACCOIN and Providence Sacred Heart Children’s Hospital.
- YMCA Livestrong Program.
- Complimentary lodging for cancer patients with Davenport Hotels.
- Camp Goodtimes at YMCA Camp Reed for children and families.
- A celebration of Tom and Debby Davidson’s generosity with the official unveiling of the newly named Davidson Family Hospitality Center.
Looking ahead, a few of our objectives include:
- A $3M lead gift commitment to the capital campaign of the newly opened Ronald McDonald House in Spokane, WA.
- A unique collaborative research project with Harper Cancer Research Institute at University of Notre Dame and one of our local medical partners, MultiCare, examining existing tumor samples of underrepresented Northwest populations, particularly Native Americans populations.
- Work with our regional medical partners to focus on elevating the number of clinical trials available to cancer patients in our region.
- Partner with Spokane-based University medical schools to further improve our local residency programs.
- Address other day-to-day needs for cancer patients and their families not currently being met.
With your help, Community Cancer Fund is positioned to continue making a difference for those patients and families that need our help most.
Together, we are Community Cancer Fund.